UCF Dining Services and JTWC Tenants
All work orders for Aramark locations and Business Services personnel, partners & tenants should now be submitted through Fiix, our work order request system:
The button below is ONLY for University partners and personnel.
Students: Please use the correct tab header (further down on this page) to address your need.WORK ORDER REQUEST
If you are requesting special consideration for release from your meal plan, please complete this form in accordance with the following guidelines.
- Complete this form in its entirety for your cancelation request to be considered by the Meal Plan committee. Incomplete form and lack of paperwork will NOT be considered.
- If your reason for cancelation is approved, there may be an additional cancelation fee that will need to be paid to Dining Services directly.
- The Meal Plan committee is comprised of two University representatives and an Aramark representative. Committee decisions are final.
- Exemption from the Meal Plan cannot be guaranteed.
- You will be charged for your meal plan throughout the process.
All information or appointments should be completed within two (2) weeks of the request, or the petition will be voided.
Petitions approved after the first add/drop period will be subject to a daily rate and a proration fee. The daily rate will be based on the date of approval, not the date of petition submission.
What happens after I submit the petition?
Once your cancelation request is submitted, and all supporting documentation is received, it will be reviewed by the UCF Meal Plan Cancelation Committee. If separate appointments are required as part of your request, the student will be contacted through their Knights email. The student will have two (2) business days to respond and set up their meeting.
Who do I contact if I have additional questions?
Contact UCF Dining Services at email@example.com.