Repair and Maintenance Requests
All work orders for Aramark locations and Business Services personnel, partners & tenants should now be submitted through Fiix, our work order request system:FIIX (WORK ORDER REQUEST)
- Dining Membership Cancellation
- Vending Issues
- Donation Requests
- Student Union Work Order
- Coke Donation
Dining Membership Cancellation
If you are requesting special consideration for release from your dining membership, please complete this form in accordance with the following guidelines.
1. Complete this form in its entirety in order for your cancellation request to be considered by the Dining Membership committee. Incomplete form and lack of paperwork will NOT be considered.
2. If your reason for cancellation is approved, there may be an additional cancellation fee that will need to be paid to Dining Services directly.
3. The Dining Membership committee is comprised of two University representatives and an Aramark representative. Committee decisions are final.
4. Exemption from the dining membership cannot be guaranteed.
5. You will be charged for your dining membership throughout the process.
Please fill out the following form for general inquiries.
Please complete this form to report a problem or concern about an on-campus vending machine.
UCF Business Services reserves the right to determine which requests it will approve, and what item(s) it is able to donate. UCF Business Services will consider all requests but reserves the right to deny any submitted request as well as request the return of any donated item that is deemed to be used in any way that is contrary to UCF policy.
UCF Donation Request Form
Consideration is given to organizations in the fields of education and human services. Central Florida non-profit charitable organizations and/or educational institutions (K-12 grades) may submit donation requests. The University does not provide donations to for-profit business and organizations.
UCF Business Services will make every effort to process the request as quickly and efficiently as possible. For those organizations accepted by the Donations Committee, a letter will be sent to the point of contact informing of the award. Business Services’ will then either mail, or hand-deliver the product.
Items may include, but are not limited to, promotional t-shirts or other give-away merchandise, printed marketing (i.e. posters, flyers, banners, etc.) and marketing assistance.
Donated items are not to be used for, or provided to, any of the following:
- Fundraisers or other for-profit events,
Request are accepted year round but are subject to funds availability.
Student Union Work Order Request
For use by Business Services Tenants (lessees), Partners and Business Services units as well as Student Union tenants.
Please include as much detail as possible to speed your request. One problem/item per submission.
Donation Requests for UCF Departments and Divisions Only. Please fill out all fields as they are all required.